THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 14, 2010

TOUGH life :l

okaaay ..it's my first time blogging and actually i have been trying to create my blog spot for like 5 days..hmmm .. doubtfull gyapon kaayo ko if this post will work out .. aguui!! haha !! lisod kaayo pag first time ..wahaha !! anyways, this post is entitled as "TOUGH life" (as you could see diha kai naa cyay label) haha !!it is because, those past days, i have been crying hard core because of problems flooding in my life..theseproblems are not to mention REALLY hard to solve .. wala gyud ko na anad kaii medjo dugaii2 na ko walaka hilak ug in adto ka grbi xDwheew !! as of these moments i really don't know how to handle them. Sometimes I just do the very simple thing to do kung naa kai problem .. which is mag .... tanga and let those tough thoughts float freely in your mind ..but aside from doing the tanga thing, i also think that the most simple thing to do is pray ..but i don't know, God seems so distant these times, pero i think dili si God ang distant .. I guess it is me again. like katong gi ingon ni charlyn sa ako before, "God has never been distant .. he was there with me all along .. but i was too busy na wala na nako na pansin c God" .. wheeew !! ambut lang gyud uii ..kai gabie man to na happen ang pinaka grabi nako na problem, i texted someone people and asked for their help. only to find out nga dili diay siya ready mag help. Then, didto na nako na realize na i've got NOBODY but my SELF. :( and GOD .. :( wheew !! well, i really don't know how far these problems could go .. but i really hope and pray that this could be over soon ..
 I hope sa next nako na post kaii i would not be problematic anymore :))

     ♥ ♥ tine

0 comments: