THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

5 people who mean a lot.



five?
that's a joke. haha !
there are hundreds of people that mean a lot to me. haha ! :)
okaaay~ this is excluding my FAMILY and GOD because they mean more than a LOT to me. haha. :DD

1. Charlyn Mae G. Fernandez. this girl always had my back for years. we met each other when we were still on first year high school. since then, we made a good relationship with each other. we became best friends. :D she's the strongest person i have ever known (next to my mama).which is one of the good things why were good to be paired up. :D i'm the opposite of her.

2. Ruth Pearl J. Lugpatan she's the most trusted friend i ever had. she's sweet and really demure. 


3. Faith Jean M. Rosales she's my little sister. haha ! she made me more responsible and she's the finder of my lost things. haha ! there were countless of times where in i freak out because i can't find some stuff in my bag. and i'm like acting haller. hahaha !!! then she goes to see if the thing that i'm finding is in my bag. then she sees it. haha !!! i guess she has a bigger eye than i have xD


4. Page R. Maandig she's my elder sistuur. haha !!! well~ not biologically. haha ! kami kami ra nag buot. she's the coolest girl i've ever known. haha ! she taught me a lot in using tumblr. haha ! :D aaand. she's the nicest girl i've known. she does whatever favor i ask. aaaaand. she sounds so cool whenever she speaks english. haha !!! 


5. Rudy M. Mediana no malice please. haha !!! (i'm referring to you ate page! if you ever read this.) bwahah ! well~ he's my older brother. (still not biologically) haha ! i can't remember how we go close to each other. haha ! he has a very unique personality. and he's the only guy i know who has this cool personality i'm talking about. haha ! but, he could also be the most samok person you could ever know. haha !


yeahh ~~
day six complete :DD 




     ♥ ♥ tine

0 comments: