THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 25, 2011

photos of yesterdaaay :)














 * with my siblings :)) haha !!! 
dpat i.interchange ang face ni kuya peds. HAHA !! 
the right photo was supposed to be the wacky one. HAHA !! 
i soooo love these people.


* wid my sistuuur. 
HAHA. she said that we already have similar faces.
BWAHAHAHA !!! but i totally disagree. my face is too spherical.
BWAHAH !!!

* after physics exam. 

* mc ! HAHAHA.
gi bahaan ang nag write saiya since late man siya nag pa write saiyang uniform.
mura cya'g artista dri. see that?! haha !
oooh. that's me over there. haha !!


* with my son :))
HAHA !!! nag write pod siya sakong uniform. OHHH~
pangit kaayo ko. HAHA. i'm so yagit

* carnation.
HAHA !!! it was sooo gubot that time.
 i kept on jumping para makita sa photo.
HAHAH !!! jukir~ 


PHOTO CREDITS TO: page raboca maandig.


     ♥ ♥ tine

0 comments: