THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

worrries.

ohhh~
it's ate page's birthday today and  at the same timethe 1st day of exams. i made a simple letter for my sister. it's kind'a cheap since i only got a piece of red (her favorite color) construction paper from my art supplies. since i had no time to buy a birthday card yesterday. she invited me to come to her house for dinner but i wasn't able to come since i wasn't able to ask permission from mama. oh well~

math exam was still hard for me. o.O
i don't know why. i feel so DUMB! ughhhh!!!!
i haven't studied well last night though~ but. i guess there's no difference if i did .i've tried it in the previous periodical exam. i like answered all the exercises in the book but i still got a low score in the exams. dang it! i feel so sad now. i'm thinking that maybe i won't be able to graduate this april. this thing really WORRIES me SO MUCH!! if i'm not gonna graduate, i'd probably kill myself. ugh!. i can't believe how i suck these days. :(


 take away my worries oh God. :((


     ♥ ♥ tine

0 comments: