THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

graduation~


APRIL 1 2010. this date made a mark on my whole being. on that very day, my alma matter placed an end to all my uphill struggles in my high school life :)) its GRADUATION day !! thinking that the only award i received was the diploma, it makes me wanna kill my self for not giving my all in for my studies. truly, regrets are felt in the last minutes of most things. though i haven't got an award or i wasn't part of the honor's list, it feels really rewarding to be one of the students who were called as graduates. 


well~ i really think that graduation ceremonies are not just intended for the students but also for the parents who worked really hard to send their children to school. gosh! they are the source of my everything. from my daily allowance, ball pens, sheets of paper and so on .. they deserve the reward more than i do. xDD













* papa didn't make it to my graduation.
but i felt really fine because he told me that he was happy for me  :)

since my last name starts with the letter V, i had to wait for so long for my name to be called. while waiting, some of my seat mates were already eating their snacks. i on the other hand felt so envious, seeing them chewing over some different kinds of food. i asked my mom to bring me snacks, but dugay kaayo siya nag reply T.T i felt soo gutom already. nag bagulbol nagyud ko. tsk3. HAHA ! dugay gyud kaayo ko na dal.an ug food. tsk3. but anyways~ naka recover rako.

random photos during the event: from upper right to left: me with virg, me with my siblings (kuya peds ang faith), me with my seatmates in the event (angel and camille), me with mcville. second row righ to left: me and ninin, me with my math and chem seatmate (michael), me with charlyn and ninin, me with clenard and mcmyr. third row right to left: me with the paparazzi (claudian), candid pic of me, ninin and charlyn, me with my physics seatmate (vincent), me with my 2nd year crush (mcmyr). last row: me with the band master (pope), me with faith and charlyn, me with annie :))



right after the ceremony, the faculty began marching towards the exit. i was waiting near the end of the red carpet and i saw my IDOL marching with the faculty. whooooo~ maam saarenas! our biology teacher. nag adrenaline rush jud ko and yelled "maam picture ta!" HAHA !  i never planned to take a picture with her. she was actually the one who inspired me with my course xDD ughhh~ di gyud nako malimtam c maam xDD dramaaa~ HAHA.

* because candid photos always looks best :))
whoooo~ 


* with our student bulletin coordinator -- sir dave :)))



* a photo taken randomly.
with the ROTC  :))

right after the ceremony, we ate our hearts out at greenwhich :)) HAHA. okayyy~ pigged out a little bit xDD won't lie about that. i have to give my self a break from the past starving days. seh. HAHA! 


* that's ME pigging out xDD HAHA


* my sister's version of pigging out XD


* mama and me :)

ok blaaaahhh~
not much drama was felt in graduation. everyone was SO NOT in the mood of crying xDD HAHA. i really thought that i was gonna shed 
some tears like how i did when i was still in grade school. HAHA! the people were just too eager to take photos of the event. HAHA !!! they didn't care about anything but ~ PICTURES  

toodles must :)
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh~ i'm NO LONGER HIGH SCHOOL T.T


     ♥ ♥ tine










0 comments: