THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 3, 2011

happy 92nd birthday lola ♥

 last thursday was our first and last graduation practice and my great grand lola's 92nd birthday as well :)) on that very day was the national transport strike sumthing sumthing~ so mama had to drive me to school. yehaaaaay! XDD practice was really gubot at first because the numbering for the seating arrangement was wrong and the high school students (US) were outnumbered by the college students.

since the numbering was wrong we had to arrange ourselves in the proper way. whooo~ grbe to ka ugh. anyways~ practice was fun for me  because my seat mate was really talkative. xD and while waiting for our names to be called, nag chika chika pami sa likod xD the seats were really tops turvy, ok blaaaaah~ HAHAHA.

the practice ended at exactly six pm. HAHA. pag sakay nako ug jeep kai ayha pa nako na realize na birthday diay ni lola. HAHA. good thing, it was a dinner party. xDD i arrived just in time that the party started. whoooo~ since everybody loves my lola, my relatives from cebu, ipil and claveria came here in cagayan to celebrate with us. my cousins were there too. :DD lingaw kaayo!


* with the birthday celebrant ♥
that's my lola over there :)) HAHA. cute kau's lola. 


it was really awkward because everytime i do the beso thing to my relatives, they'd say "ui congrats lang! graduate na gyud?! unsa man imong kwaon na course." waaaaahhhh. they kept on asking the same thing over and over again. it's kind'a killing me. and when i answer them, they'd say "maayo na, kayod gyud" whaaaaat? presssure! xDD

right after dinner, my first degree cousins went to our house to like mingle with each other. HAHA ! it was fun to talk with them about random stuff. xDD sometimes raman gud mi agka complete because my older cousins are really busy about some stuff in school that's why dili kau cla present sa mga celebrations. whoo~ di man japon mi complete though~ but at least dag.han mi this time :)











dang it! gamay kaayo. haha ! click over the picture to maximize :))
this was actually a self timer shot. whooo~ 
sa tv pajud to gi patong ang cam. tooo risky xDD



* my cousins with CHRISTA BEAR xDD









 * class picture!
HAHA! mura cya'g mga class pictires. 
the four boys are not around since na busy cla uggg~


HAHAH !!!! mga adik gyud xDD
too bad wala cla nag over night :((
maybe next time napod. HEHE. whooo~ 
thank you Lord for giving our lola another birthday :))
to God be the gloryyy ♥

     ♥ ♥ tine
     



0 comments: