THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

M E

ok. i'm kind'a bored and i thought of making a blog about my self. wahahah. just random stuff. xDD i know it sounds a little narcissistic but i just got nothing to do. and i'm in perfect mood of blogging. so ~ have a good time in reading.
















my name is CHRISTINE PAULA PADAL VILLANO. my parents gave me christine paula as my first name because i was born in year 1995 (the year when pope john paul II visited philippines ) so the name paula was from the pope's name -- paul. they just added a for femininity. wahah. christine was then given to me because my sister's name is christa. i gues my parents wanted our names to be accompanied by christ.  xDD


TEN random thins about me: 
(1) i use ponds as my facial wash. HAHA. i used to have a lot of zits when i was in sophomore year. i tried using cetaphil as a remedy. it really worked, but i had to stop using it because it's expensive. i tried using ponds clear solutions and up until now, i'm still using it. wahah. (2) i'm afraid of heights. haha. even the short distances. let's say -- watching from second floor to the ground floor. my hand become sweaty and i think that i'm gonna fall off from the second floor. HAHA. (3) i can't have a normal day if i left my hankie and my wristwatch at home. HAHA. it makes me wanna go home right away. i just feel so uncomfortable. (4) i look weird if i have make up on. xDD (5) <-- FIVE is my favorite number. :) (6) i put a lot of "HAHA" in my blog posts, comments and whenever i construct texts in my cellphone. hahaha. xDD (7) i laugh at small things. (8) i can't speak straight english to foreigners. but i could speak straight straight straight english to my friends and to my self. wahaha. (9) when i get into a fight, i say sorry to the people who are involved although none of the things is my fault. i just don't want fights. (10) i read the bible with a magnifying glass on my left hand. xDD 



FIVE THINGS I LIKE MOST:

     1. music. 
     2. wedding photography. and wedding as well.
     3. surprises. (good ones. not the bad ones. haha.)
     4. peanuts ♥
     5. travelling. (which i haven't done for years already. T.T)

FIVE MALE CELEBRITY FAVORITES:

     1. chad kroeger.
     2. matt lanter.
     3. tom felton.
     4. logan lerman.
     5. erick bana.

FIVE FEMALE CELEBRITY FAVORITES:

     1. angelina jolie.
     2. leighton meester.
     3. amanda seyfried.
     4. dianna argon. 
     5. natalie portman.

FIVE FAVORITE MOVIES(and the crazy things i did because i liked it.):

(1) x-men series. haha. i love love love this movie sooo much. the first movie i ever watched was x-men united. the part two of the series. i loved storm's character and i always use her whenever i play the play station. wahaha! we had no internet in our house that time, but my aunt had an internet cafe and we don't pay whenever we use the computer. my sister and i downloaded soooo many pictures of the x-men characeters and saved it in a diskette (since the USB was still not available that time). wahah. we then bought the original copy of the first part. istill remember their slogan "trust a few and fear the rest." wahaha.

(2) troy. wahahah. we had the original DVD copy of this movie. haha. we were able to see the behind the scenes and i was completely haller about it. haller to the extent that i memorized the dialogs of the characters. (all of them.) i even wrote the whole thing in a notebook. haha.

(3) legally blonde. this movie is really very nice. a bit of an inspirational type of movie. reese witherspoon became my favorite actress right after i watched the movie. haha. this movie was the main reason why pink is now my favorite color. xDD when i was in fifth grade, my school supplies were all pink because it was the year when i was addicted to this movie. haha.

(4) angels and demons. haha. we also had an original copy of this movie. xDD right after watching i was then motivated to strive so that i could go to rome someday. haha. it made me swear to my self that rome will be the first country i would ever ever go to if i had a chance. 

(5) sorority row. hahaha !!! i borrowed the dvd from my friend and i haven't returned it until now. wahahah !!!! i was really haller of this movie. haha. i keep on telling my seat mates watch it. i say it again and again that they get annoyed in listening to me.xDD wahah.


FIVE THINGS I COULD DO: 

   1. i could do a project for someone if they badly need it.
   2. i know how to cook a lot of food  :))
   3. i can sleep on the floor for one whole night. 
   4. dance for a long period of time as long as i'm in the mood.
   5. sing louder than a person who uses the microphone xDD

FIVE THINGS I COULDN'T DO: 
   
   1. i can't yell at my parents. no matter how angry i am.
   2. i can't look at my crush in the eyes for a long period of time. 
   3. i can't sleep without hearing the sound of the electric fan.
   4. i can't finish a whole 8'oz coke. (most of the time)
   5. i can't resist drowsiness. xDD

FIVE THINGS THAT I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:

   1. travel overseas :)
   2. see a live concert of nickelback and michael bolton XD
   3. drive my own car.
   4. share my knowledge to hundreds and hundreds of students :)
   5. serve God :) 



 too much randomness. till here. haha. 


     ♥ ♥ tine




   




0 comments: