THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 29, 2011

9 things about myself.





1.  i'm FAAAAT :D haha ! i don't look fat in pictures especially if its close up :D haha. but my waist line is 28 and i don't take diet. haha! i tried to. but i often fail. haha ! food is life you know. xDD

2. i love reading books :) specifically OMF books. 


3. PINK is my favorite color. i often deny it because loving the color pink is like a very common thing to girls.bwahah ! i like YELLOW too.


4. i HATE HATE HATE catsup. haha ! even the smell of it. :D

5. i love to cook :D


6.  love WEDDINGS! i love the idea, the dresses and flowers that are present in that event. bwahah ! i have this crazy dream of being a wedding organizer in the near future. haha ! i want to have it as my side line :D

7. i LIKE anything dairy :) 


8. i love watching city lights at night. 


9. my ideal pet is fish :D 


10. and and and... my greatest dream is to build my own school in the future. hahaha !!! 


2nd challenge successful :D
bwahaha. em soo not ready for the third one.


     ♥ ♥ tine

0 comments: