THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

study mode.

bwahahaha !!!
it's currently 12:05 .
and i have been listening to the songs of nickelback for like 10 loops already xD
haha !! good morning blog page ! xD

oh well.
i just finished studying for tomorrow's exams.
and i could really brag that i studied well this time. (bwahaha !)
i studied while listening to my inspiration. Nickelback. (bwahaha !!)
anyways~
before i started studying i prayed to God .
my prayer sounded like this.

"Lord tabangi ko Lord be na maka sabot ko sa math, kai kung dili gyud ko maka sabot Lord feel nako kai dili ko ka graduate and i will be doomed like FOREVER. tabangi ko Lord."

bwahah! ni tukar napod akong ka o.a. but i was really praying with my heart. i guess God heard me pray because naa gyud kaayo ko sa mood mag study karon. i wasn't feeling lazy at all. i even learned DERIVATIVES by my self. (bwahaha !) it sounds really unbeievable !! :D but! yes!!! i did xD i'm brilliant after all. haha !

i solved all the exercises in my math book without any hesitations. i scanned through my history and filipino books. i jotted down some notes. made some highlights. and memorized some items. bwahaha ! i do really hope na dili nako malimtan ang stuff na akong gipang studyhan :D

GO ME !!!



     ♥ ♥ tine

0 comments: