THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 23, 2011

tumblr ♥

hey blogger. i already got a tumblr. :D
bwahah !!!!
anthonette made me an acccount .
i really had trouble in familiarizing the stuf in tumblr. when i started re blogging i saw a lot of nice pictures and i became very confused which pictures i should choose to re blog.  there was one tumblr page full of pictures of weddings. it was adorable. i LOVE weddings. i re blogged but my page looked like a wedding organizer's page. so i deleted some :) bwahah !!! tumbler really troubles me since dili nako maka bisaya dadto like how i do here. haha !!! :D phew. and it also troubles me because i already have two blog pages to maintain :) haha !!! oh em gee :D

anyways.
tomorrow, we're having a quiz in math and i ain't got any idea about DERIVATIVES! well, maybe i have some ideas but i'm not confident in taking the quiz. dang! how am i supposed to answer the quiz tomorrow. tsssk! kuya peds told me that he MIGHT teach me tomorrow morning IF he could wake up early. but that seems to be impossible. he always arrives in school just in time that the class would start. err. i'm so gonna die.

i gotta ignite everything I've got for tomorrow's quiz :)
haha !!! GO ME


     ♥ ♥ tine

0 comments: