THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 15, 2011

God is Good :'')

ohhh~
i just had the most beautiful experience today.
it goes like this.

TODAY: workshop in basic journalism for state university bulletin.

which then means, that i should go to school.
call time is 8:00 in the morning but i departed from home at about 6:30 a.m. i was aware that it was too early. but i thought that maybe i could save a little money if i will hitch the ride to school in our own car. haha! weird kaayo ko kai gapang hitch samong own sakyanan. haha~ anyways.

since it was too early, i decided to go to nazareno. like maybe i could spend a little of my time ther to pray about a LOT of stuff. sooo. i told mama to drop me in the church.. so she took the u turn and tuuugsh. gi abot na dayon ko sa church. hahaha~ grabi na sound effects. moving on~.

when i entered the church. there were a lot of construction workers. (since the church is under construction) they all stared at me and they were giving me the look that says "dili pa pwede mag ampo dani kai under construction ang church." but i saw a man kneeling and praying. that then gave me the idea na pwede diay mag pray. alang alang. wala man pud cguroy church na ginapahawa ang people na gusto mag pray right? haha !

sooo..
i looked for a spot in the church wherein i was comfortable enough to pray.
when i found that certain place. i knelt and started praying ~
i prayed about THOUSAND of things. it took me a long time to finish my prayer. because when i was praying, i was like really meditating and i felt like a God was really listening to me. (feeling kaayo ko!) haha! as.in grabi gyud ka dugay ko nahuman ug pray. nanakit nalang akong tuhod ug niluhod.

*chiiiiing!*
humana dayon ko ug pray. haha!
i then decided to go inside the room where in the replica of the Black Nazarene was placed. I knelt once again and started a new prayer. this time medyo dali nako nahuman compared ato akong first. hehe. while i was praying a man was also praying beside me. he looked like an ordinary man who was on his way to his job. like naay towel saiyang shoulders and nag back pack siya. feel nako carpenter siya. right after he prayed, ni hapit siya sa donation box then he dropped some of his coins in there. i was then inspired to do the same. haha! (awat awat kau ko.) when i went to the donation box, i opened my wallet and found out that my money was only six pesos. karealize dayon ko na mag plite pako ug five padulong sa skul. haha! so.. nag change akong mind. i told God na next time nalang. haha ! (bastos ke ko.)

when i went out of that room.
an old woman approached me.
she had a long hair and she looked dirty. ana dayon siya sa ako.

"dai mangayo ko ug kwarta palit ug pag.kaon."

na luoy dayon kaayo ko.
then, i found my self opening my wallet once again and handed her the only coins i have which was intended unta for my fare to school. nahaller kaayo ko. haha ! i told my self na naa man sad siguroy mga sukli ang driver. before i left the old women, i told her..

"sorry kaayo nang ha? mao rajod akong sinsilyo"

gi ignan nako siya ana since aware ko na wala nay tag six na maka busog karon. haha ! so i left the church ..

okaaay..
ni sakay na dayon ko ug jeep padulong sa skul ..
i handed the driver my one hundred peso bill and told him the details like "isa na nong s.p. don mar naog" haha! na shock kaayo ko kai ang akong kahadlokan mahitabo kai nahitabo gyud. ana siya na .. "wa kai laing kwarta ani dai? wa gyud koi sukli ani" halaka! nag kurog2 na dayon ko. hahaha !!! nag binaga ko ug nawong. nangita kog sukli sa mga pasahero.

i turned over my left and ask the lady sitting beside me kung naa ba siyay sukli. ana dayon siya na wala. haha! hopeless na kaayo ko ato na time. then i turned to the opposite side and asked the old classy woman kung naa ba siyay sukli. ana pod dayon siya na wala. haha! patay na gyud.

here's the catch:
nahaller dayon kaayo ko kai iyang gi kuha iyang coin purse and she told me that she will be the one to pay my fare. as.in. like, whaaaaaat?! ana dayon ko? "sure ka te?" haha ! ana pod dayon siya na oo daw. and nag super thank you gyud kaayo ko saiyaha. haha !!! as.in kapila ko nag thank you.

when i arrived in school i came to realization that God has just given me back the money that i have given to the old woman who approached in me in the church. really. i felt the most beautiful thing ever in my life. i felt that God was with me all the time and i also realized that God really blesses those people who share their blessings to other people even though the money they shared was the last cent left in their pocket! :'''')

see?
amazing gyud kaayo si Lord. :)
iLOVEyou LORD!!!!! ♥♥♥

anyways, i enjoyed the workshop in basic journalism.i learned a lot :)
and i shall be expecting my self to keep in mind all the things i have learned.


     ♥♥ tine

0 comments: