THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 24, 2011

BAD start. GOOD ending.



okay!!!
math sucks!
early this morning i made my way to school early ..hoping that maybe i could get some help from my classmates for the quiz in calculus. the quiz turned out to be just the way that i expected it to be. it was so freaki'n HARD! math is really my weakness. it sucks out the life in me. haha ! (overs!) i wasn't confident in any of my answers at all. o.O

just right after math class. i was fussing over the assignment in physics. i then realized that i was so busy this day. haha !! it rarely happens that i am busy with stuffs like these. anyways. i was enjoying it since i miss being busy :)

i then answered the problem set in physics during filipino time.
i wasn't paying attention to the discussion because i was concentrating in solving the problems.  
bwahah !!!! (my apologies to our filipino teacher)
anyways. i was pretty impressed by my self that time. bwahah !!! 

i was too busy that i almost skipped lunch.
right after lunch i scanned through the pages of my physics book because we were going to have a long quiz. shocks! can't imagine how busy i was . haha !!! i studied out side the class room to avoid the noise. but after some minutes, i decided to go back inside. 

i enjoyed studying with Lorraine, Claudian, Faith and Kuya Peds. we made studying a fun thing. we were laughing while studying. haha !!! i never thought it could be possible. :D 

the physics test turned out to be not that hard. but i regret that i did not study that much. because i think if i studied days before the quiz i could have a better score :) 

right after physics class.
faith and i went outside and chatted about senseless stuff .(as usuall)
hahaha !!! then . mc came out of the blue.
i wasn't really expecting that he would stay long to chat with me. i really miss him :D bwahah !!! (char!) but yeh~ seriously. i miss this guy. we used to be seat mates in third year and we  used to chat for a long period of time. and now were doing it again.

while we were talking i was staring at him (overs najud!) haha !!! but seriously. i was doing that. haha !!! i can't seem to believe that we're talking again. haha !!!! ambot ui. nahaller nako. haha !!! :D anyways. i really had a fun time talking with him. it wasn't just mc and me talking the whole time. there were people who interrupted and made some topic and then float away. haha !!!! mangadto ra kalit. xDD

lastly.
i went home with lots of book in my arms.
exams starts on WEDNESDAY and will end on FRIDAY .
i have to take all my books (that were stacked in the locker) home.
i had another FUN time with my girls on our way home:)


i'm glad that i had fun with my day though it started badly ~
thank GOD :)


if my day started out badly, it doesn't mean that it should end badly too xDD

   ♥ ♥ tine

0 comments: