THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

anxiety

oh gosh T.T
still can't decide whether i'll be pursuing on biological science as my major or not.. ughh~ last night my sister and i had a talk about college stuff. i compared her prospectus to mine and i found out that the subjects that she took are just similar to what i will be taking. she's actually a nursing graduate (already) just this month. blaaahhh~ good for her. so --- going back to our conversation. hmmm~  she told me that akong prospectus kai super daw ka similar sa BS BIO and ingon pod cya na  chemistry is really hard. and i have three chemistries in line (organic chem. inorganic chem and bio chem) O.O noooo~ i hate chem. gosh! ambot ambot ambot. tssssskk~ i'm so confused. ughhh. pero if i'll give my all in studying, sharo bsad ma fail pjud ko. ughhh~ ambot jd. gosh. mamatay nako ani. i REALLY REALLY don't wanna shift. :(((( oh shoot. pero feel nako i'm going for it. AHHHHH! mamatay nako. dapat akong decision ani na thing kai sakto najud. my future LIFE and CAREER is at stake. T.T pulubi gyud ko sa future kung mag pataka ko'g kuha sa akong course. HAHA. nabuang najud ko oie. i think too much. forgive me kung overboard ra. PERO duuuuh~ big deal jud ni para sako. HAHA !

level of anxiety = 100% O.O
Oh God help me make up my mind. give me THE sign.




        ♥ ♥ tine

0 comments: