THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 18, 2011

DREAMS ~~


yeah!~
i'm home alone.
my sister is out for her senior's night and my mom is also out with her friend. i was supposed to come along with them but i thought that maybe i could make more fun here (alone) than joining some talks that i couldn't relate to~ HAHAHA! i'm a bit bored here and i couldn't think of anything to doo~ i was supposed to watch WGM all over again but i'm still waiting for the videos to load. so maybe i'll just blog while waiting. xDD

hmmmmm~
last night i dreamt about my dad. it was really a nice dream. the setting was in the school~ then, one of my classmates told me that my parents were looking for me. and i was like WHAT? HAHA. i was expecting that they were riding the car and blah blah blah. but while i was on my way to somewhere i saw my dad walking towards our class room. and i was then like PAPA!!!!!! i ran to him and embraced him and all. then after that thing~ he invited me to have lunch with him but it was really unusual because we RAN. yes. we ran from school to somewhere in divisoria. we ran on high speed. pero i wasn't feeling tired because i was really happy with him~ O.o weird gyud kaayo. HAHA !!!! then~ when i woke up i told my mama that i dreamt about papa. and she told me that she also did. whuuuuuuuut? O.o supuuuuuur weird !!!! but her dream was different from mine though~ thenn. when my sister woke up, i asked her if what was her dream about, then she told me that it was about our driver. xD HAHAHA !!!!! the driver we had before when mama was still not that expert in driving. then i told her that i dreamt about papa. and she was like, "AY OO! NAG DREAM POD KO NI PAPA! KATONG PAG BALIK NAKOG SLEEP" whuuuuuut? HAHA! i was really feeling weirder and weirder. then i became worried for some reasons~ i asked mama if i could use her load to call papa, and then she agreed. my sister and i were really worried~ HAHA !!!!

thennn~ when we called him .....

his phone was ringing but no one is answering. we tried to call him for like several times but still~ no one answers. right after breakfast, we tried to call him again and this time he answered. HAHA !!!! WE WERE THEN SO RELIEVED~

we told him about the thing and ang iyang first na comment kai "GRABI SAD MO OIE!" HAHAHA! he was laughing at us~ XDD whoooo~ weird weird weird.


♥ ♥ tine

0 comments: