THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 11, 2011

what is happening? o.O


okaaaay~
just lately me and my sister had a fun time in playing the computer game called plants versus zombies. Our eyes grew so tired of watching the pea plant attacking the zombies that we decided to quit the game and rest for a moment.

Before resting, my sister opened her Facebook account and in the news feed, we saw the video post of my uncle. the video was about the tsunami that happened just NOW in japan. Our television was off the whole afternoon that's why we never heard of the news ('coz if the television was turned on, we could have possibly heard about it.)

although i have no relative that resides in that place, some things still worries me~ and theres a lot of questions that are running through my mind. (what could possibly be going on to the world right now? is this the end? is this the price we have to pay for being a sinner? and etc.) T.T oh myyyyy~

days ago i have been watching the news and all i could hear are the updates about the commotion in the middle east. People are fighting and a lot of lives has already been spared. I could even recall the calamities that were spontaneously happening in the past months. oohhh~ it really bothers me. it's really hard when you can't find the answers of the questions. but then~ i TRUST GOD with all my heart and i'll try not to worry from now on. I guess i'll just prayy~ it's the least that i could do.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS BLOG POST PLEASE DO PRAY WITH ME :))
PRAYER WORKS :))


♥ ♥ tine

0 comments: