THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 27, 2011

a good day for cleaning.

okay~
the title speaks for the whole blog itself. haha. but just to elaborate it, i'll do a lot of babbling AGAIN. HAHA. please bear with me. xDD

 hmmm~ last week was a really hectic week for me. i went to school for year book pictorials and a lot of preparations were made for my sister's graduation. we had to go out from the house to find good clothes and shoes and whatever. soo. since i was pretty busy, i paid no attention to my room already. whoo~ i tossed my stuff everywhere and last night, while i was changing my clothes, i was SHOCKED on how my room was.hugaaaaaaaaw na kaayo. mura na cya'g gi agian ug tsunami. xDD so, just this mornig, specifically right after the mass, i decided to clean up the mess i made. xDD

















i took some detailed pictures. of how dirty my room is :))



so ewwwww. xD HAHA. 

now the pictures below are the before and after looks of the places i tried to clean xD HAHA.



















whoooo~ kapoi jud kaayo akong cleaning adventures. i realized that i lost something from someone. :( i know naa rato somewhere here sa house. i gotta find it. GO ME! k! mao rato xDD HAHA


     ♥ ♥ tine

0 comments: