THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 25, 2011

BSEd major in biological science.

today is the baccalaureate mass of my sistuuur. and of course, my mom and i went with her to the ceremony. xDD while i was in the ceremony, i didn't pay attention to the homily and all. i was completely disturbed by the black graduation caps and gowns that the graduates were wearing. HAHA! i was feeling excited to wear that stuff too. xDD blaaaaaaaaah :P

hmmmm~
right after the ceremony, my sister went with her friends for lunch. so we left her and had our own separate lunch instead. xDD after lunch we went to different stores to find  good shoes that will pair up to my dress for my sister's graduation ceremony tomorrow. but unfortunately we haven't found any. there was one shoes that  i liked though but there was no size six (my size) ughhhhh! my mom told me that maybe we could have another try tomorrow morning. i'm excited :)))) i hope i'll find one. if i don't i'll be forced to use my old violet mario d'boro doll shoes. the one that my mom bought me a year ago. i was actually wondering why i bought that. >"<  right after i bought that, i realized that it was pangit. xDD  i don't like it very much. tssssk. i shall find a good shoes tomorrow.

when we were on my way home,  my sister noticed that there was a lizard in the windshield of our car. and we were all freaking out inside. (except my mom of course) HAHA ! soooo~ my mom had an intelligent idea. she turned the wiper on to wipe away that stupid lizard. and she failed on her first attempt and brought the lizard to the other end of the windshield. so when she tried to disturb the lizard again, i saw the lizard struggling over the circumstances my mom was giving . HAHA ! and i screamed so hard in the backseat. HAHAH !!! my scream lasted for like six seconds or so. xDD when i realized that my scream was so loud i closed my mouth and uttered these words: "SORRY GUYS!"  they both laughed at me. and i was pretty relieved because i thought that they would scold me. because they usually scold me if i scream. xDD but luckily they didn't. ingun sila kai chui man daw kaayo akong sorry guys. HAHA ! :D

when we arrived home i took a nap because i was having a headache. when i woke up my mom told me that there were only a few graduates in the course that i am taking in the next school year. specifically, there were only seven students. i became anxious because maybe the course is hard. uuuggggh! and i am afraid that i will have a hard time.  i don't want to end up shifting to another course. or worse, fail to graduate four years from now. i really really don't want that to happen. my mama asked me to take another look on the prospectus. sooo~ i went over the prospectus and i found the subjects really intresting. i'm actually taking BSEd major in biological science. i'm really interested in biology or life science whatever and teaching . ughh. mom told me to pray about this. and i do believe that if i'm interested with the course i'm taking i'd excel. (feeeluuurs!) HAHA! well yeah~ teaching is my field. HAHA! i'm actually planning to give a free tutorial on simple subjects to the children here in our subdivision. HAHA! i wanna be busy over the summer :)) i hope that i will succeed on that plan. :) i wanna do something new.

anyways~
we already had our pictorial for the yearbook last tuesday. ! i haven't got the soft copy yet. i'll post it here if i already have it. :)) tssssk. april one is fast approaching. i don't know how to feel about it. xDD boooyaaaah~ till here.


     ♥ ♥ tine

0 comments: