THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 27, 2011

my sister's graduation.

yesterday was my sister's graduation day :)
i woke up very early because mama was in the mood of exercising. ugh! but i was in the opposite mood >< she thought that mabe we could walk all the way from home to my aunt's house. it was REALLY far. nag sakit gyud akong bagtak. tsssk. then when we arrived in my aunt's house she offered us breakfast. it was hard to refuse xDD sooo~ dili ra japon to matawag na exercise kai nag kaon jpn mi. grbe ka ugh. HAHA !


and as promised, mom and i went to the city to hunt for the good shoes that i was finding since yesterday. i had a lot of choices but STILL the right size isn't available. wa nai mas maka ulit pa ana? tsssskk. then~ i had no choice but to choose this.














 i don't like it that much. ugh. i bought it because i had no choice. HAHA. i was planning to buy a black one. but among the black ones that i have chosen, wala gyuy size six. ugh! so i just bought these. it's really comfortable though. okay raman ang color since it pairs up to the dress my mom bought for me. xDD oh God please help me love these shoes. HAHA!  then after buying that, we went straight back home. then we ahd our lunch and prepared for the ceremony. (mura sad ug kami ang mang graduate.) HAHA! 

when we arrived in divisoria, parking spaces near the university was already full. so we have to park somewhere in pabayo hayes whatever. then when we arrived in XU my sister was really busy takikng pictures of her. with her fiends. HAHA ! i was then her official photographer. i took a LOT of pictures. it was a bit kapoi. xDD and i think that i deserve a salary. HAHA. but no biggy i know she's gonna do the same for my graduation. HAHA ! :) now, here are my favorite photos from all those that i have captured. HAHA XDD






















okay :) shall i state the obvious? HAHA!. 
i grouped them as one because they are in threes. xDD



okaaaay. the resolution is not that nice since my sister told me not to use the flash and this one is indoor. sooo blaaaah~ pangit siya. the only thing that i like about in this picture is, the the people who is with my sister was her high school classmates :)) whooo~ xDD chuui.

























during the hooding ceremony :))






















with the family of course xDD 


ok. the ceremony was really organized. and the last message of the president was really nice. HEHE. blaaaah~ it makes me wanna graduate in college already. HAHA ! XDD i'll have another version of like this for MY graduation. whooo~ till here. 

HAPPY GRADUATION ATE CHRISTA !!! :)
TO GOD BE THE GLORY  ♥


     ♥ ♥ tine 





0 comments: