THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

tears T.T



mehnnn~
it's my dad's birthday today, but we don't get to celebrate with him because he is currently in the sea~ sooo, my mom decided to call my dad through phone and greet him (something like that). They talked about some stuff for a while and then mama passed the phone to me. i was pretty excited in hearing his voice again because i havn't heared him for weeks because of some signal problems. i greeted him and told him the things that he missed while he wasn't here at home. i also bragged that i am going to graduate. and he told me that he was so happy for me. T.T i was so touched because he sounded so happy. i guess he is so proud of me and my sister as well since we are both graduating this school year. waaaaaah~ i really stopped my self from crying because i was afraid that he might notice. ugh! nag iLOVEyou na dayon ko and handed the phone to my mom. nangutana dayon si papa kung nag cry badaw ko. honest pod kaayo ni si mama kai iyang gi ingon kang papa na nag cry ko. tssssssk.i'm really sad that i don't get to hug him in his birthday. ughhhhhh !!!! before the call ended, he told mama that he MIGHT be here for our graduation :)) and that's something that cheered me up ^^ iMISS papa so much~ tsssssk! maka recover rako. HEHEHE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA ♥



♥ ♥ tine

0 comments: