THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 14, 2011

Ferrari baybeeh xDD



mehhnnnn~
okaaaay~ i don't know how to start ths. HAHA !!! well~ maybe just like this~ hmmm. my mama drove my sister to XU and i was with them. well i mean~ i rode in the back seat too~ HAHA !!! xDD ugh! i am soo tounge tied. hmm~ i was really bored in the back seat since the weather was really humid and it made me feel dizzy. so i was like not in the mood to join the conversation my mom and my sister was currently having. NOT UNTIL a driver made my mom conscious about her driving by overtaking our car. when he made it through the over taking thing and made his way in front of our car, my sister and i were like WOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! FERRARI!!!!!!! xDDD mehnnn~ it was a shining red Ferrari. it's not a car that was customized to become just like a ferrari. IT WAS THE ORIGINAL ONE! whooooooo~ it was sooo shiny and it looked sooooooo COOL! damn! it was really so nice. and when the driver tried to overtake another car, the driver was really cautious on doing it xDD pwahaha! maybe he was afraid to get some scratches over his OH SO NICE car. xDD HAHAH. mehhhhnnn~ it took me soo long to recover about the car xD i kept on adoring it. ni abot nlng gud mi sa XU wa pako nahuman ug adore sa ferrari xDD hahaha. whooo~ too bad i havn't took a picture of it. xDD HAHAHA. that thing alone MADE MY DAYYYY :))))) till here~



♥ ♥ tine

0 comments: