THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 5, 2011

random.

i can already feel the boredom of summer xD ohhh~ can't believe that its already starting. HAHA! anyways. i've been attempting to make a blog post in the previous days. but i never succeeded. xDD i guess i'll do this time. HEHE.

lately ~ i have been thinking about sooo many things. HAHA. it even made me feel bad. (if you have read my previous blog, you'll know what i'm talking about.) hmmm~ i'll type it here randomly ^^


hmmm~ i miss my papa. he's the captain of some ship sailing in somewhere. and i just got the news that he won't be in my graduation. THAT! is sooo sad. :( another thing that makes me sad is the fact that i'm getting really fat. ugh! i can't resist foood~ HAHAH ! especially because i'm staying home all day. xD i get to open the fridge at any time and like get whatever i want to. this is one serious problem. HAHA !! i gotta control my eating habit NOW. as in NOW! xDD bwahaha ! i wonder why i'm registered to unlimited texting every single day. HAHAH! wala raba gyud kui ga texan xD AHAH !!! i promised my self not to send replies to the messages of my crush. but just this morning, he kind'a text meeee and i kind'a replied. xD bwahahah !!! stupid me! haha ! hmmm~ just yesterday, we went to capistrano to find a good cocktail dress for my sister. i saw some college students of xavier in their NSTP thing~ and it kind'a made me think about college again. ughhhh~ i'm quite excited now :)) whooo. meet new people and have new subjects and have a new school. waaaah~ but it also makes me nervous too. thinking of college is actually bitter sweet.  HAHAAH! i'm thinking of pizza too. HAHA. food again~ hmmm. outing too! HAHA ! i wanna swimmmmm .. aaaaand~ i'm thinking of going to the city cathedral anytime next week. i wanna have my quiet time there. it's been a long time since i had my quiet time. xD because my sister is staying in my room for the mean time. i'm quite excited about this. HAHA ! i have a lot to prayyy about ... i wanna watch the movie BURLESQUE. hahaha! i saw the trailer and it wa sooo coool~ haha !!! christina rocks !! :D i also wanna watch THE THREE IDIOTS again. this time, with my sister. hahah !! mmmm~  i wanna replace every meal by eating just bread and milk. HAHA !!! i wanna eat bread the whooole dayyy~ HAHA !!! na adik nako ug bread. plain bread. not with the butter and sugar. xD just bread HAHA !!! i'm also thinking about a friend that's out of track in her life. i can't do anything with her since she's kind'a busy with stuff that she fails to listen to meee. naks! hahaha !!! i actually haven't said a word to her. but~ i texted her last night, just to remind her that we still care. BUT, i haven't received any reply till now. maybe i'll just pray for herrr. it's the least that i could dooo. :) and ohhhh~ i haven't started making the farewell letters yet. o.O i was actually planning to start it today and continue in the following dayyyys~ but i'm stucked here . HAHA !! ohhh my gass~ HAHA !!! i wanna remind my self that i still have a crush on chad kroeger. HAHAHA ! i'm listening to taylor swift songs these days, and i'm afraid that chad might get jealous about it. (bwahahahhaha !! nabuang nako.) HAHA ! to chad: it's okaaay~ i'm still you number one fannn. HAHA !!! :D  i'm also falling for somebody. xD HAHA !!!! its its its .... GOD! HAHAHA !!!! he' sooo sweet to me~ can't help my self from falling for himmmm. hahaha ~ soooooo much has been said already. bwahahah! till here~


      ♥ ♥ tine

0 comments: